Friday, February 3, 2012

WWD hearts Target


The venerable Women's Wear Daily seems to heart Target... or at least the new Jason Wu for Target collection. Their "February Obsessions" includes the Wu line, which they give their stamp of approval:

"From Proenza Schouler to Thakoon to Rodarte, we never met a Target collaboration we didn't like. That said, we're especially excited for the retailer's latest designer, Jason Wu! Staying true to his feminine aesthetic, the collection is packed with sweet frocks, cute skirts, and lovely blouses. Though we're dying to get our hands on everything, our favorites include the Pleated Shift Dress ($40) in Blush Stripes, the Milu Print Scarf ($20), and the Woven Straw Mini Saddle Bag ($25) in Cream."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am patiently waiting for Sunday morning to get my jason wu!
xoxo,
sandee
from katespade-aholic

Unknown said...

I'm anxious to see it. I don't agree with WWD though, it's not all "must have" I mean seriously, there's better stuff on Gilt Groupe and Ideeli for the prices. Hype, hype, hype.
I do like the cat scarf, but that bag is not going to last long with the material it's made from.

Heather said...

It's looking to be a really adorable collection, though I don't see myself walking away with much for that reason. (I don't tend to aim for "adorable" when it comes to my personal style.) Though as the owner of one trouble-making black cat, I really am coveting that scarf...