Monday, February 6, 2012

Frustrated shoppers unite on Facebook...


I love this! Frustrated shoppers, taking matters into their own hands, have started a Facebook group called "Jason Wu for Target :: Swap, Sell & Buy." The group currently has over 400 members attempting to locate the Jason Wu items they want, swap items for different sizes, and even take orders for strangers from their local store. Most of them would do anything but resort to buying from the greedy vultures on eBay. Speaking of which, there are now over 11,000 Jason Wu for Target items on eBay, some already having sold for three to eight times their retail value.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out the dress for Facebook fans Target.com just posted! I hope some of the ladies in the Facebook swap group see it.
I tried to post to the group but could not!
http://therecessionista.blogspot.com/2012/02/exclusive-target-posts-special-jason-wu.html

allie mctaco said...

thanks for blogging about our facebook site! the gals are amazing, i had someone drive to their local store to pick up the lace clutch i was looking for!

Judy C said...

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too old. But designer Target goods are just items with known names and marked up because of it. I know that those items are connected with the designer but if my next door neighbor told me she was wearing Wu, I wouldn't think designer. I'd think Target.

Red Lipstick said...

I wish I would have known about this - I just returned about 7 items to Target yesterday 2/9(Aliso Viejo, CA), just because as much as I loved them, they didn't fit quite right. I hope someone can get them!

TSXPrincess said...

I am sick of it! I started a page on facebook to boycott these sellers. Let them keep the clothing if they wanted them so badly!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Jason-Wu-Sellers-on-Ebay/254370207972085

Please like and spread the word!