Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why I love Method brand...


Most people are familiar with the Method brand. Method makes home cleaning, personal care, and laundry products that (in their own words) "work, for you and for the planet, ones that are as easy on the eyes as they are on the nose". Their products clean without toxic chemicals, are safe and eco-friendly, and come in well-designed packaging.

So when I finally ran out of my stash of my favorite Method White Tea Body Wash - and noticed that Target's website indicated that all stores in my area were sold out of it - I wrote the friendly folks at Method to ask whether this fragrance had been discontinued, or whether they planned to bring it back. Not only did I get a response within 48 hours, but it was a personalized one as well:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us and for your interest in Method. We discontinued that line of body wash about two years ago. However, the good news is we're releasing a new line of creamy body wash in a few weeks, and white tea will be one of the fragrance choices. Check Target and online at www.methodhome.com in early February.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email me directly anytime. Take care and have a beautiful day!

Warmest regards,
Meagan


Thanks to Method, I'll eagerly await the debut of their new White Tea Body Wash. In the meantime, I'm using their Refreshing Body Wash in Sea Minerals (shown here) that has a fresh, beachy scent. You can try to get it at Target (where I nabbed it on clearance last week) or you can purchase it directly from Method's website.

2 comments:

Team Botanical said...

Okay, this is great news! I used those versions of the hand soap (loved the shape of the container, it looked "dressier" in my bathroom) and was so sad when they disappeared from shelves.

Critifur said...

Another line of products I love!