Saturday, February 18, 2012

Clearance Alert: Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color


Eagle-eyed shopper Camelia alerted me earlier this week that in some stores, Sonia Kashuk's Luxury Lip Color has hit the clearance bin at just $2.60 each (down from $8.99 regular price). I say "some stores", because out of the three Target stores I visited this week, only two had them on sale. And unfortunately, the sale doesn't extend to Target.com.

This has me wondering whether Sonia is re-vamping her lipstick collection to phase out the current colors and offer new ones? I also noticed that a bunch of Sonia Kashuk lipsticks have hit eBay, which may be another indicator that Sonia is planning to introduce a new lip collection soon.

UPDATE, 2/23/12: Readers, I emailed Sonia at her blog, and she kindly emailed back this confirmation that her current lip color collection is being phased out, and a new one is one its way -

Yes, the first week of March all new Spring 2012 product will hit stores including a brand new lipstick formula. There will be some similar colors to match fan favorite shades from the previous collection but I would definitely recommend stocking up while you still can and giving the new lip colors a try as well!

No comments: