Saturday, December 10, 2016
Starting this Sunday, Dec. 11, Target stores across the country will begin to receive dozens of Hatchimals ($59.99), with inventory popping up throughout the week. You’ll need to be quick to scoop these up (limit two per guest) while supplies last, so be sure to check your local store.
Sunday, December 4, 2016
12 Days of Beauty Faves. Each kit includes the following, and is just $24.99 (a $67 value):
- Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash -.5 oz
- Pixi by Petra Skintreats Glow Tonic -.5oz
- Umberto Beverly Hills Lifting Powder -.16 oz
- SinfulColors Professional Nail Color -.5 oz
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin - 8.5 grams
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask -.5 oz
- ME! Bath Mini Ice Cream Bath Soak - 2 oz
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream -.23 oz
- Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist - 1.5 oz
- Mayfair Soap Foundry Bod Creme in Sea Lily Jasmine 1 oz
- ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + CGF - 1 oz
- ecotools Kabuki Brush
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Shade & Shore launched on Target.com a couple of weeks ago, and the full collection is slated to set to hit Target stores on Jan. 1, 2017. Tops and bottoms range in price from just $17.99 to $29.99 each.
Monday, November 28, 2016
Who What Wear is launching a shoe collection, with the holiday edition out now. Featuring 25 different styles ranging from elegant booties to classic pointed-toe pumps in velvet and microsuede, the Who What Wear limited collection is the finishing touch on your outfit for every holiday event. Prices range from $29.99 - $39.99, but note this limited-edition holiday collection will only be around for a few weeks, to be followed by new Who What Wear shoe offerings in 2017.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
sale also extends online, so if you can't make it to the store today you can order online and still get them in plenty of time for Christmas.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
a fun little SNL video for you to enjoy :-)