Sunday, February 5, 2012

Target's website hasn't crashed, but...


...I notice that 2-3 Jason Wu for Target items are already soldout online. And, curiously enough, some items that WERE previously available for order online - like this flared little black dress - are now mysteriously available "in store only". I had insomnia last night and so around 1:30 Pacific Time I order this dress as well as a couple of blouses. I have an order confirmation from Target, so hopefully these items will reach me. But many of the Wu items I want are available "in stores only"... so off I go to brave the possible crowds. I'll give you a full shopping report later today!

4 comments:

bev said...

Hi! I'm the one who lives 'near' you and curious to know if you find anything :) Good luck!! I was online last night and stuff started showing up around 10 or 11. A few items sold out really fast as some areas were able to view/order the items before others! I was online til 1am ordering stuff. Hope my order goes through too.

tina said...

I was at Target this morning for my weekly shopping and looked at the Jason Wu selection. It was picked over. I bought the navy polka dot blouse. The cashier told me there was a line at 8:00 this morning and they were sold out of the accesories in 5 minutes.

miss_kitty said...

I went at opening and there was a line of around 20 people - when they opened the doors, one person got to the accessories first and swiped everything :( altho the stock was VERY limited, the store only received 2 cat scarves and 2 cat totes. Also only 1 of each size for clothing items! It was pretty much all gone in a couple minutes. I went to another Target after that, but the accessories were completely gone, and eBay scalpers were loading the rest in their shopping carts.

Target Addict said...

Jennifer, this is why Target should LIMIT the amount of designer items each shopper gets to buy. I had a similar experience, which I will post shortly...