Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brad Goreski is crazy for color at Target...


Let's move on from the Jason Wu wipeout, shall we?

Do you every peruse the racks of cute clothes at Target, only to be at a loss as how to pull outfits together? Then check out the latest video on a Bullseye View, where celebrity stylist Brad Goreski shows you how to mix, match, and inject color into your wardrobe. He's admitedly "crazy for color", and raids the racks of Target's spring offerings to create 20 must-have looks, including the three shown here.

“This is a great transition collection,” says Brad. “This is your chance to transition from the winter blues into wonderful, beautiful colors and the promise of spring.”

5 comments:

Marie said...

I want that yellow bag already.
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Target Addict said...

Isn't it cool, Marie? And I'm waiting for Sara from "Short of Something" to comment as well, because I believe this is the very bag she bought (and posted on her blog) recently!

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw this post, I was like "My BAG!" I have it and love it, it's a great way to add some neon to your wardrobe without spending a lot. It's an instant day-brightener for sure.

Anonymous said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


Sherra
www.imarksweb.org