Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: Jergen’s Natural Glow


I don’t know about you, but I’m sick to death of winter weather and can’t wait for Spring to be here. Especially when I look in the mirror and see a winter pallor staring me back in the face. Well I’ve got just the solution for that: Jergen’s Natural Glow Firming Moisturizer and Express Moisturizer. Both products offer a hint of color which you can build up gradually. And Jergen’s is leaps and bounds better than the fake-looking self-tanners of the “olden days” that could leave you with stripes and dark patches if you didn’t rub it in perfectly even. Jergen’s is pretty foolproof, and this week it’s also on sale at Target for just $7.49. I used some this past weekend, and already my skin looks perked up and – yes – glowing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty anti-self-tanner, but I've been using this (and the Avon version), and it's great. It's not like a self-tanner, but just enough to take the edge off so my legs aren't so blindingly white when I start wearing shorts and skirts in the summer.

Unknown said...

Hi Target Addict!
I am trying to reach you to discuss a partnership deal. Can you send me your contact information? Mine is robyn@flipglossmedia.com

Myranda said...

I just wish they would make something for darker skinned women. I mean we are tan but we would like to glow as well!!!