Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. This week is Dollar Week at Target, so there are plenty of buys to choose from in the food & beverage, personal care, and household/cleaning product aisles. But I need a touch of Spring today on this cloudy and gray Sunday, so I am gravitating towards these cute Merona Cable sweaters on sale for just $15 each. The cable-pattern - combined with the Easter-egg colors - pack quite a preppy punch, don't you think? Very much like J. Crew's version, but at less than half the price.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh. If those are as soft as J Crew ones, that would definitely be a worthwhile investment.

Target Addict said...

April, the Merona ones are cotton whereas the J Crew ones I linked to my blog are a wool/cashmere blend. So I'm not sure about "softness", but the Merona ones are definitely lighter weight and more geared towards
Spring.