Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Preview pics of Tracy Feith for Target


Somehow, someway, preview pics of Tracy Feith’s Go International line for Target have hit the Bust Magazine website. Feith told Bust that he wanted clothes “that looked like something you would find on your best vintage store score, but at an affordable price.” And that seems to be true from looking at the pics… although these “vintage looks” seem to be from completely different decades. This frothy white number (shown) looks to be channeling 1974, whereas a couple of the other sheath dresses are sporting a bold, geometric 60’s vibe. And the floral maxi dress… I’m sorry, but it looks too much like a mu-mu to me!

1 comment:

Christina Lee said...

OMG LOVE your blog b/c I am an addict myself and use them too too often for my posts!!! Will be back!