Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now first off, a reminder that all Target stores are closed today for Easter Sunday. And also because of Easter, Target is going "paperless" this week and there is no printed Weekly Ad in today's paper. However, you can still view the Weekly Ad online. And that's how I found this week's pick: The Merona Collection. I first wrote about this line last month; it seems to be Target's new upscale collection to replace Isaac Mizrahi. The pricing seems on par with Issac's, and also similar are the offerings: lots of dresses with matching cardigans. Like this perky poppy print dress ($39.99) and sleek denim strapless dress (also $39.99) shown with this cute cardigan ($29.99). There's also an adorable pink & white eyelet dress ($49.99) that totally reminds me of Tory Burch.

One thing to note: The Merona Collection is not available in all Target stores, and some items are only available in stores and not online (like the eyelet dress shown above).

4 comments:

HeidiG said...

I love that pink and eyelet dress. I'll have to check that out in the store. I love Tory's style!!

HeidiG said...

And let me just add... yay to Target for actually closing for a holiday!!

Target Addict said...

Heidi, I'm with you. Costco and Target are the only mass retailers I know of who were closed on Easter; kudos to them for giving their employees a break!

Anonymous said...

The pink and white eyelet dress is adorable in person. What you don't see in the picture is that the collar trim is a subtle, sparkly gold and cream linen trim. Too cute. I really want it.