Friday, April 17, 2009

DIY Project: the Orla Kiely chair


The Piewacket blog (dubbed “a unique show and tell”) recently featured a great DIY project using one of the Orla Kiely bags from Target. They used the fabric from an Orla bag and re-covered this cute vintage, wrought iron chair (shown) after giving it a perky paint job in coordinating colors. For complete DIY steps on this chair (as well as more interior design goodness) check out Piewacket's site.

PS: the Orla Kiely bag used for this project is only available online from Target.com.

4 comments:

Lola said...

I know it's a typo, but "Orly Keily" gave me a chuckle :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my project on your blog! I am a Target addict too.

Oh and I think it is funny that Target spelled "Kiely" wrong. It is only on the page for the Laundry bag, (I before e, Target!) which is why it is probably still in stock. I did find mine in the store but I guess it is sold out now.

Target Addict said...

LOL....thanks for the note about the typo, Lola!

And thank YOU, Piewacket, for the great DIY idea! I hope you don't mind me featuring it in my blog, but I thought it was so cute and inventive :-)

Unknown said...

This Orla Kiely chair is amazing..really.
Orla Kiely items are my all time favorite as they look beautiful and very attractive.
Orla Kiely Bags are getting very popular with the new and latest design patterns which looks very much attractive and amazing.