Saturday, April 18, 2009

My insane Target bargain of the week...

Once in a while I find such an insane bargain at Target that I can't quite believe it myself. And it suddenly occured to me that I really should be sharing this with you folks! So here goes...

Today's insane bargain was found on the clearance rack of the women's sleepwear department. Now in Northern California, we are finally warming up with some real springtime weather... which is a very welcome change, but also requires an adjustment in sleepwear to something lighter. And I realized today that I'd done a pretty thorough purging of my old summer sleepwear last month during my Spring cleaning frenzy, so it was time for me to buy some new things. Enter this whispy-light Gillian & Malley pink-and-black satin polka dot chemise. [Sorry for the crappy picture, but it was the only one I could find online]. Regularly $16.99, I got it for a paltry $4.24 (or 75% off!). I also got a pink/black paisley patterned chemise (same price) as well as a black satin cami PJ top (also $4.24) and matching capri-length PJ bottoms for - are you ready for this? -$1.51! (Yes, that's right; they were on super-duper clearance because all the PJs were mis-matched sets!).

Please note that as far as I can tell, these items are no longer found on Target.com (they must be soldout on the site) and of course, availability and sizing will vary by store as these items are on clearance.

No comments: