Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: this Merona top


I just love it when Target surprises me. And how pleasantly surprised I was when I saw this Merona top prominently displayed at my local store. At first glance, it might seem like your regular old, run of the mill standard cotton jersey tee. But no, this one is embellished with three lovely “rosettes” - made from the same fabric - gracing one shoulder. And believe me, this top is even prettier in person than in this picture.

Besides this fetching Sea Green, it also comes in a fiery Fiesta Coral as well as French Cream and your Basic Black ($14.99 each at Target).

2 comments:

Shelley said...

OOOO! I saw that in person and I loved it too! They also have a pink sweater in your pick of the week that is really cute in person!

Unknown said...

These are very cute. Gap has been doing them too. Little Rossettes on cotton tees, add a nice touch.