Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pick of the Week

It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Easter is upon us (one week from today!) so I can’t focus on just one pick this week. This week is everything Easter, and Target has it all on sale... from my son’s favorite Peeps ($1.49 a pack) to 10-oz. bags of popular candy (Hershey Kisses, Snickers, Reese’s, etc. - $1.99 each) to Easter “grass” (25-cents a bag) and plastic Easter eggs (65-cents for 12) to the actual baskets to put them all in (75-cents each).

And speaking of eggs: Target also has the everyday edible kind – Grade A large to be exact – on sale for just 99-cents a dozen. At my local supermarket eggs are at least $2.50, so this is a huge savings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one! I was in the local Tarjay last night and Archers' farm coffee was on sale for $5.00. Is is any good.
Also, the cool new Merona Hnadbags were already 30% off.

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the tips, MH! To be honest, I haven't tried the Archer Farms coffee, sorry!