Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: this Dean Harris bracelet


I’ve sung the praises of the Dean Harris jewelry collection for Target before… but now I have to rave about this gorgeous bracelet I just bought over the weekend on clearance for 75% off! Which brought it to just under $20, down from the original price of $79.99. Honestly, I came across this bargain by accident: I happened to be in a Target a couple towns away when I spied this in the jewelry case. And I may just have to go back to get a pair of the wooded bangles (both large and small) which are now $9.99 and $6.24 respectively. Now as Target clearly advertises on their web site, “Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online”… which must be why the Dean Harris clearance is still only 30%-off online, and why both the Target near my house plus the one across from my work haven’t even put the collection on sale yet. But if you can hunt down a store that’s clearing it out (like I did) there’s some amazing deals to be had!

No comments: