Monday, January 26, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now I don't know about you, but I've had fitness on the brain lately. Specifically: diet and fitness in mind, now that the holidays are over (and I've realized a full 5 lb. weight gain from all those Christmas cookies...). That's why I'll be stocking up on some new workout wear, like these C9 by Champion Performance Pants. Now what I love about these is that they come in a variety of lengths, which is crucial for someone short like me. And, unlike some of the pricer workout-wear that come in varied lengths (like the ones from Lucy, which start at $70) these C9 ones are much more wallet-friendly. And this week, they happen to be on sale for just $17.99 each.

C9 by Champion Performance Pants.
Athletic fit and moisture-wicking Duo Dry® fabric.

3 inseam lengths:
• Tall with 34 1/2"
• Regular with 31 1/2"
• Petite with 28 1/2"
$17.99 this week at Target. In-stores only, not available online.

No comments: