Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: Every Man Jack


The men’s skincare line Every Man Jack has intrigued me for a while, with their bold graphic packaging and pithy product slogans (such as “Will this stuff make me look like a model? Definitely—if you already are one.”). So when I spied one of their “Gift Kits” on clearance (for 75% off, probably leftover from the Holidays) on an endcap at Target the other day, I just couldn’t resist. Plus, the hubby was about to go on a business trip, so the bonus travel bag with mini-sized products would be perfect to stash inside his suitcase.

The long and short of it is: yes, my hubby loved the products, especially the Hydrating Shave Cream. But surprisingly, I fell in love myself with the Mint Face Wash, which is suitable for all skin types and is free of parabens, dyes, oils and sulfates.

Every Man Jack has their own web site you can check out for more info; they have a variety of products and most come in manly/neutral scents like Signature Mint (which I like because it’s VERY mild and not overpowering at all) Cedarwood and Spiced Pepper, as well as Fragrance-free. It looks like only the “Starter Kits” are available on Target.com, so head to your local store for the full selection of Every Man Jack (in the men’s shaving aisle).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Target! and I love every man jack too. I am glad I found this site. I got one of the Every Man Jack kits for christmas and am hooked.