Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each time I pick one great buy (from Target's Weekly ad in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Today's pick was hard because it's Dollar Week at Target, which means that just about every household brand-name is on sale, from Charmin bathroom tissue, Clorox Bleach, Tide detergent and Ziploc bags to Doritos, Campbell's soup, Diet Pepsi, and Lean Cuisine frozen entrees. So I'm selfishly going to pick something that I really need (or actually the hubby really needs!) and that's an iPod Shuffle, on sale this week for $45. My hubby was so bummed earlier this week when he left on a business trip only to realize that his old Shuffle was broken once he got on the plane. So getting him a new one will be a fun little "surpise" for me to get him.

No comments: