Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rachael Ray hearts Target


The queen of 30-minute meals, Rachael Ray, is an expert on whipping up family meals, and in her life outside the kitchen she loves to share more than just food with her own family. When Bankrate asked her if she treats herself to many extravagances, Ray said that now she's able to take her entire family on an annual Italian vacation and she enjoys doing things that are "emotionally profitable," like starting the Yum-O! organization.

And while she's all for going splurging on her family and giving generously to charity, the bubbly cook doesn't spend much on her wardrobe. She said that she certainly has "more shoes than she did 15 years ago," but most of her shopping habits haven't really changed.

"But in our everyday life, I wear literally the same pants I've had for 10, 12 years. I still shop at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and Target, and I do my own grocery shopping. I wander around in Adidas sweats and wear bluejeans most of the time."

No comments: