Monday, January 2, 2012

New Harajuku Mini for Target hits stores


It looks like a second wave of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini for Target line has hit stores. I noticed this on the rack the other day, and thought that some of the merchandise looked new... and sure enough, a quick check on Target's website shows the latest installment of her collection for babies, toddlers and girls. This collection seems to have more of a Spring-vibe, and is heavy on sailor stripes, nautical brights, and mermaid motifs.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Is it wrong to want to wear some of it myself?

Amy said...

I bought a scarf for myself today!

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only adult having these thoughts! If I were to find the blazer in store and it fit, I would buy it for sure.

Target Addict said...

Marie and Sara: I don't blame you! If you can fit into the line's larger girl sizes, then go fot it!

And Amy: I saw the scarf in store yesterday :-) It was super cute, but I resisted the temptation to buy it as I already own too many scarves.

L.M. said...

I couldn't get my big toe into the girl's line! But I've sent the baby clothes as presents and gotten raves from the parents-either that or they are lying to make me feel better;) But I did by the army green bag with the sparkly heart on it, the makeup bag, and luggage tag-for Me!