Friday, January 27, 2012

Missoni merchandise disappears from Target.com...


In an update to Saturday's post, I notice that Target has now removed all Missoni merchandise from their website. I think when I last looked, Target.com still had 200 or so listings for Missoni; some were sold out, but many were not, and many weren't even marked down yet. But now, poof! - they're all gone. I guess now the only place to find it will be your local Goodwill store or eBay (which as of today, still has over 9,000 Missoni for Target listings!).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just yesterday I found two throws at my local target store, $3.24. Each!!!! They were online returns. My local goodwill store is hosting s special window sale--- all MiSSONI --- average price $24.99

Target Addict said...

Unknown: WOW, what a score! Missoni throws for just $3.24 each? That's crazy!

Jennifer said...

Glad I scored that dress I refused to pay $55 for before they took everything down. I paid $27.50 and it was going for over $100 on eBay. I wonder if that's the reason they did it...

L.M. said...

I have gotten the following Missoni stuff at the on line site www.shopgoodwill.com :

1. Tote bag (Purple/Pink/Green)stripes.
2. Travel bag (the orange colored one)
3. A set of the three bowls-they call them cereal bowls, but they look like something you'd eat udon noodles out of :)
4. Multi-colored wrap

Everything I bought was under what it was initially priced at. You bid on the item you want. If you really want it, be sure to note what time/day the auction closes, because I've gotten beat out in the last minute for somethings I've wanted! Also, be sure and check their shipping rates-these are Goodwills all over the country. But for the most part it's really reasonable. I have to thank Target Addict for telling me about this! I love this blog:) As for Jason Wu, welllllll, I think I'll wait until after 90 days and hit shopgoodwill.com!