Friday, January 27, 2012

Blake Lively hearts Target


Look who else loves the Bullseye! Gossip Girl star Blake Lively showed up at last night's fete in NYC for the upcoming launch of Jason Wu for Target. But "which piece of Wu she wore" varies among news sources. PeopleStyleWatch claims that she's wearing a black/white peplum dress from the Jason Wu for Target collection, but I don't recall seeing this item in the official Target lookbook. CBS News, on the other hand, reports that Blake wore a black trench coat with lace trim (not shown here) from the line over her dress. Actress Emmy Rossum and model Jaime King were also spotted at the event.

PS: Sadly, my friend and fellow blogger The Recessionista reports that Jason Wu for Target merchandise from the event have already started showing up on eBay (at highly inflated prices, of course).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think her Jacket was Jason Wu, not the dress. By the way check out my blog RE: Jason Wu items from the launch party already on sale on eBay!

Unknown said...

I think her Jacket was Jason Wu, not the dress. By the way check out my blog RE: Jason Wu items from the launch party already on sale on eBay!