Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Clearance Alert: Target Garden Center


As I reported back in July, Target is phasing out all their Garden Centers. This past weekend, I noticed that the one Target in my area that still has a Garden Center is having a "final clearance" sale. Obviously the sale is limited to stock on hand, but you can find some great buys on patio furniture, fountains, garden decor and planters, as well as a variety of potting supplies and plant food. The plants themselves don't seem to be on sale (yet) but I'm sure as Sept. 30th draws closer, they will be.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Have you heard if they are at least going to carry Christmas trees??

Target Addict said...

Hi Elizabeth! No, I haven't heard anything about x-mas trees - sorry. My guess would be that they won't.