Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fab Find: Corey Lynn Calter dress


Back in July, I reported that Corey Lynn Calter was the latest designer tapped to create an exclusive dress for Target, and that it would debut on Target.com in August. Well today I was lucky enough to find it on the rack at my local Target store. It must have been an online return, as I only found the one. But lucky for me, it was my size, and even better, was marked 50% off! This picture doesn’t do it justice; it’s made of a flowy silk georgette, and the colors are a mix of fall hues like deep purple, rich mustard, and vibrant orange on a black background. Normally I shy away from tiny floral prints like this one, but I like the colors & cut of the dress so much that I’m making an exception. Plus, this dress is perfect for the Indian Summer weather we’re having here in Northern California.

1 comment:

Target Addict said...

PS: Curiously enough, this same Target store had several of the Alison Lewis limited-edition dress in different sizes, also at 50% off -
http://target-addict.blogspot.com/2010/07/alison-lewis-limited-edition-dress-for.html