Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taylor Swift partners with Target on new CD


Taylor Swift is the latest act to offer bonus album content to an exclusive retailer. The country superstar is joining forces with Target for the release of her latest album, "Speak Now." The store will offer fans three additional songs, remixed tunes and video content when the album is released on Oct. 25.

Swift says she tries to give fans bonuses whenever she can, so she is happy to oblige with her third album. "Speak Now" is the follow-up to her Grammy-winning, multiplatinum CD "Fearless." The first single, "Mine," has hit the country chart's top 20. And she debuted the song "Innocent" -- about last year's MTV Video Music Awards debacle -- at this year's VMAs.

2 comments:

MS said...

Hi TargetAddict,
I love your blog! I just created a blog myself and want to add things i'm in love with! Fashion, makeup, etc. Did you have to get permission from target to use the photos from their site? Or do you just put their URL in?

Thanks for your help! :)

Target Addict said...

MS: To be perfectly honest, no, I do not get photo permissions. Technically I probably should, but since I am posting the URL, I figure I am already giving Target business by linking back to their site.