Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday's Rant: Victoria Hagan leaves Target


Most Tuesdays I take the opportunity to rant about something I do not like about Target… because although I love ‘em to death, they ain’t perfect. Today's rant is about the disappearance of Victoria Hagan's "Perfect Pieces" line of home decor. I cannot find any information about the designer ending her collaboration with Target (which started back in 2006) but her designs have vanished from store shelves. And if you do a search on Target.com, you'll come up empty handed, except for an upcoming book by Hagan that won't be released until next month.

I simply adored this line, and own several pieces including a lamp, a mantle clock, and two picture frames. And I coveted - though never got around to purchasing - the side chair shown here. I wonder why the heck Target discontinued this line? It seemed like it was popular, and was constantly being written up in blogs like ApartmentTherapy and CasaSugar. Boo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.