Friday, September 3, 2010

Oprah hearts Target


Or to be more exact: Oprah Magazine hearts Target products. I just returned from a business trip to Chicago, and on the plane ride home I was flipping through the latest issue of O Magazine where I found several Target products showcased in the "Great Buys Under $100" section (starting on page 98 of the September issue). Among those items featured was this stylish moc-croc bag (shown) from Mossimo, this retro-plaid print dress from Merona, these elegant earrings from Temple St. Clair, and this bright-floral flowy blouse by Tucker for Target. Those items are all $40 or under, and in the $50 price range they featured this necklace of beads and luxe-leaves and a timeless trench coat by Merona.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finds, esp that necklace and trench :)

Lake Nokomis said...

I liked looking through the finds. I also noticed that the full Target Tucker look book is online now. I found it here: http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2010/09/02/tucker-by-gaby-basora-for-target-lookbook/ if anyone else want to take a peak.

Target Addict said...

Thanks, Lake Nokomis! I'll post the link :-)

Peggy said...

I love my merona trench!! Neat to see oprah likes it too!