Friday, August 31, 2012

New at Target: Threshold

Back in May I alerted you that Target was planning to introduce a new home decor line called Threshold.  And yesterday at the hair salon - while flipping through the latest issue of Latina Magaine - I saw a lovely leather and flannel oversized tote to hold magazines and newspapers.  It was featured in an article about home organization, and lo and behold, the nifty tote was by Threshold at Target.

Alas, I can't find the article on Latina's website, and Target doesn't seem to have the tote available online yet.  However, I notice that they do have a bunch of others Threshold items.  Some items that showed up in the search are listed as "Target Home", which makes me wonder whether Threshold is simply the new name for Target's home decor, and if the Target Home name will go away - ?

PS: shown here is the closest thing I could find online - a tweed tote by Crate & Barrel.  Unfortunately, the tote is no longer available.

1 comment:

Target Addict said...

Update, 9/15/12: I've now seen these in Target stores, and although they looked better in the magazine (isn't that always the case?) I like the fact that they come in two sizes. I'll probably wait to see if they go one sale before I buy one, though.