Friday, August 3, 2012

Target's Fall 2012 Lookbook...

Target has posted the entire (69 page!) 2012 Fall Fashion Lookbook over at A Bullseye View showcasing their in-house brands like Mossimo, Merona, C9 by Champion, Converse One Star, Xhilaration, and Cherokee. Styled by celebrity stylist Sam Spector, the highlights include tweed jackets, leopard prints, and perfect pairs of utilitarian boots.

My take on the collection?  Most of the looks are just ho-hum, and I’m not a fan of the extreme pattern-mixing.  Furthermore, many of the outfits sport colors and styles that  look downright Spring & Summery vs. Fall-ish.  My favorites are probably panels 26, 37 and 43. To view the selection yourself, click here.

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Hmmm - I see what you mean about the color scheme being odd for fall, but I generally like it. And unfortunately (for my wallet) I see WAY too many individual pieces that I LOVE (e.g., the skirts with POCKETS! and cropped plaid pants that would be fantastic for the office, the orange a-line mod dress with pockets, versatile blazers and cardis, etc.) that I had to stop looking before I got overwhelmed. I have seen some of this stuff online already (my cart has 12 items in it right now!) but I think a lot of it has not been released yet. I will have to keep an eye out since I live in Virginia and this weekend is the tax-free weekend for clothing/shoes items under $100 apiece. Good time to purchase. Anyway - thank you for sharing this. I am getting the majority of my wardrobe at Target these days so this really helps! :)

Peggy said...

Ohhh thanks for this - so fun! Went to Target and looked for some of these- saw only a few and not the ones I want most! I don't see any of the ones I want online yet! I love the snakeskin skirt, leopard skirt and pants, some of the dresses, tweed and plaid jackets! I have a huge list. I wonder when it will hit online?

clevagirl73 said...

I liked some individual pieces. It isn't a stellar collection but here and there I should be able to find some things for work and play.

Critifur said...

Really liking the men's looks, though a bit conservative for me. The fit is not always as athletic as they look or as I like, but I will be on the lookout for some items to try on...