Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday's Rave: Method Olive Leaf Body Wash

Regular readers of this blog already know that I love Method brand products.  And today's rave is about a Method product I just bought at Target: the Olive Leaf Body Wash (shown here).  One of the original scents in Method's body wash line, it disappeared for a couple of years before being re-introduced in January. I was already a big fan of their White Tea Body Wash, so when I recently ran out of it I decided to try the Olive Leaf instead.  And I'm glad I did: it has a delicately herbal/floral scent, which is a bit deeper than the lighter & crisper White Tea.  I love both of them, and plan to put both in rotation in my bathroom.

And speaking of Method, I have a bit more news on those Orla Kiely special edition Method soap bottles. They will come in 4 brand new scents:  bay leafvanilla chai, primrose, and pear ginger. All will be available in gel and foaming hand wash, and the pear ginger will also be available in dish soap and all-purpose cleaner. I hear that the new hand washes are already hitting store shelves at some Targets, but the actual date for release is mid-August.

5 comments:

J.CrewJD said...

I am so excited for the orla kiely stuff! Thanks for posting about it!

jacquelyn said...

Ditto the excitement on the Orla Kiely stuff!

tk said...

They are already in my store in Chicago. The vanilla chai is delicious! I love your blog and appreciate all of the info you share.

Amy said...

They only have pear ginger in my store-but I got the dish soap, the hand wash and a cleaning spray. The packaging is so great! Sadly,cannot find the olive leaf body wash in my store...

Critifur said...

Love method!