Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday's Rave: Sonia Kashuk's Completely Organized Bag

As someone who likes to switch handbags several times a week, I need to get my hands on one of these things!  Sonia Kashuk's new Completely Organized Bag helps you bring order beyond your makeup bag with this hold-everything purse organizer. With convenient compartments for your cell phone, keys and beauty must-haves, your everyday essentials will be at your finger tips with this case that fits easily into your purse or tote. The water-resistant nylon is simple to clean, and will protect your bag while helping it hold its shape. Available only in Target stores (not online) the Completely Organized Bag is just $14.99.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need this stat! I'd love to change bags more frequently but it's such a hassle to swap everything out. This seems like it could be awesome for travel too. Looks like I'll be heading to Target over the holiday weekend :)

Trisha Joy Carrillo said...

I haven't seen this! Do you know what aisle it would be in? Purse section? I definitely need this :)

Sharla said...

so these today, on a SK end cap in the make up section, not with her other products. Looks like a great item
I had to pass as my store had a great clearence in the hoisery aisle. all types of socks and tights for half off

Target Addict said...

Trisha Joy, as Sharla mentioned, these should be in the makeup section - either on an endcap or with the other Sonia Kashuk items.

Target Addict said...

I got mine today! I have to say that the promo pics make it look nicer than it does in person, but it'll do the trick. And I love the fact that it has two outer pockets that are perfect for mobile phones, as I need to carry two at all times (one for work, and one for personal use).