Friday, May 18, 2012

Double-Take: Target vs Old Navy

It's time for another double-take, where we take one item from the Bullseye and pair it up with a similar name brand item.  Only this time, the other brand wins, in a REVERSE double-take!

One of these breezy cotton gauze tops is from The Webster at Target, and will set you back $29.99.  And the other is the Mexicali Crinkle-Gauze Top from Old Navy, on sale for just $17. Yes, the embroidery color and style is a bit different on each... but the look is the basically the same. And if you want to invest on a Summer trend, you might as well save a few dollars.  So which one is which?  The answer appears in the comments section below.

6 comments:

Target Addict said...

The top on the left is from Old Navy (coming in cheaper than the Bullseye!) and the one on the right is from Target.

jen said...

I like the target one more. The old navy looks cheap.

katy said...

I like the old navy shirt better. The jewel tone is a great pop of color.

Amy Lynn said...

In this case I think the price difference as pretty justified since the Target blouse is (IMO) so much cuter and looks to be of a higher quality. I don't think this is a clear cut "win" for The Other Guy! :) Thanks for posting!

Chrissykat said...

I'm a small or medium and the XS in the Webster Target shirt fit like a tent. Think I'll be heading to Old Navy to check their fit, I like that shirt better anyway.

Doris said...

Luv your blog and writing! Very nice concise statements. I always visit to get the 411 on Target. Thanks!