Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday's Rave: this Merona eyelet dress


I just love it when I find something fabulous on the sale rack at Target. And even more so when it's 50% off! Like this super-summery white eyelet sundress by Merona. Not only was it a steal at just $12.98, but it fits like a dream, making it look a lot more expensive than it's regular price of $24.99. It has darling details like eyelet trim at the waist and hem, plus an elastic-back waistline to nip in your waist. And unlike some white dresses, this one is fully lined (in cool, comfy cotton) making it see-thru proof.

The one downside? This beauty is already sold out on Target.com. I'm not the only fan, as this dress has 4 rave reviews on Target's site, begging them to make it in other colors. Are you listening, Target? Bring back this dress in white, basic black and other hot-weather hues!

3 comments:

The Budget Babe said...

I love anything eyelet, this dress is no exception. I'll have to check my local Tar-jay!

Unknown said...

Wow, this seems like the white summer dress I've been looking for. Will try to check my local store in the next few days. As always, thanks for the awesome Target insider info :)

Target Addict said...

I hope you both find it on the clearance racks at your local Target! It's definitely worth the hunt ;-)