Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Product Review: Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour


As I reported back in April, Sonia Kashuk has added nail colour to her range of beauty products for Target. And now thanks to The Budget Babe, we have the following product review:

"Summer time is the best opportunity for trying out new fun colors on your tips and toes! Next time you're picking up your essentials at Target, head over to the makeup section and snag a couple of Sonia Kashuk for Target nail polishes. Her polishes come in great summer-appropriate colors. My personal favorites are Ocean Breeze, a fun tropical blue (shown) and Tutti Frutti, a vibrant pink/orange.

On top of the colors being super fun, the polish is also great quality. I wore Ocean Breeze for a week and my manicure still looked amazing, I just switched it so I could try another of the amazing colors! Works great both with and without the base and top coats. I will definitely be frequenting these polishes and keeping an eye out for new colors!"

No comments: