Monday, December 28, 2009

Clearance Alert: Carlos Falchi for Target


For those of you who have been waiting for the Carlos Falchi for Target bag collection to go on sale, the wait is over. Most styles are now on sale on Target.com for 30% off. The bags don't seem to be on sale in stores yet, but I'm sure they will soon, as every store I've been to in the past couple of weeks still has plenty of Falchi in stock.

PS: it looks like Racked.com agrees with me that this line is languishing on the store racks and - unfortunately - wasn't one of the more successful Target partnerships in recent memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did order one and had to return it! It felt so cheap!

Target Addict said...

Aw, tmougo, I'm sorry to hear that! But I do agree: the materials used in this line DID feel/look cheap :-(