Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I bought at Target today...


Today was an expensive day at Target, because I bought all new bath towels. The hubby had commented not once but TWICE this week that our old towels (purchased at Marshall's, if I recall correctly) have run their course, lost their softness, and that new towels are needed. So I took that as an invitation to buy a new set, and headed over to Target.

I won't tell you how much I spent... but let's just say that with the hubby and two active boys, we like to have at least 10 bath towels in the linen closet, so you can do the math. I DID save some $$, however, as the towels I wanted (by Thomas O'Brien, and supposedly Target's softest) were on sale. Bath towels were $8.99 on sale (vs. $9.99) and I think the hand towels were $7.50 each. Pictured is the towel set in fetching "Picnic Green", although I bought (as it's my husband's preference) pure white so we can bleach them.

2 comments:

kbfenner said...

Bleaching is so hard on the fibers! Why?!?!?

Target Addict said...

My husband is kind of a bleach freak. It's not my preference to bleach, but sometimes you have to give in to your spouse's little idiosyncrasies.