Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday’s Rant: Target rushing the seasons (again)


Most Tuesdays I take the opportunity to rant about something I do not like about Target… because although I love ‘em to death, they aren’t perfect. Today’s rant is a familiar one: rushing to the next season when the one we’re in ain’t over yet. I blogged about it back in June, and I’m gonna complain about it again. It’s only the 11th of August, and yet my local Target has already put out Halloween/Harvest decor. What the ?????!!!!

That’s the bad news. The good news is that the decorations I saw were from Smith & Hawken! And while this isn’t proof that the brand will still around now that the parent company has gone bankrupt, it does mean that Target still has a supply of Smith & Hawken merchandise, like this Smith & Hawken scented pumpkin candle (shown).

No comments: