Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pick of the Week

It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. This week's pick is the Smith & Hawken home decor harvest collection, which is on sale this week. And I plan to pick it up while I can, since as I’ve blogged about previously, who knows whether Target will continue to carry the Smith & Hawken line in the future.

Right now this lovely Japanese Berry Wreath is on sale for just $29 (regularly $39.99). I also have my eye on this Falling Leaves Doormat, on sale for $18.

Please note that this is seasonal merchandise, with no rain checks. And some items – like the Harvest Berry Bundle and Pumpkin Candle Holder shown here, both on sale for $15 - are available in stores only.

No comments: