Friday, August 14, 2009

Preview: Anna Sheffield for Target


Lucky Magazine has posted these preview pics of the Anna Sheffield for Target collection (shown) which will officially hit stores on Aug. 30th. Her vintage/edgy fusion of sterling, stone and mixed metals will hit the wallet-friendly range of $19.99 - $79.99, with most pieces offered below $40. From the looks of it, I’m going to have a hard time picking my favorite, and I’m probably going to end up buying up half the collection (as I did with the Dean Harris for Target line!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love jewelry that mixes colors. Maybe it will get people to mix on their own too. I wear all color metals together.

Unknown said...

It's P-E-E-K, Luckymag, not "peak."

Target Addict said...

Ha ha...Becky, good catch. I glossed right over Lucky using the wrong "peek" ;-)