Monday, August 17, 2009

Mad about Plaid...


As both The Recessionista and Angie over at YouLookFab have pointed out recently, plaid is definitely IN for Fall. I’m not so sure about how I feel about this trend, as like The Recessionista, I had to endure 8 years of Catholic grammar school. So for me, plaid always conjures up memories of my horrid school uniform. Nonetheless, plaid seems to be EVERYWHERE this season, including Target, which has a variety of plaid tops on sale for juniors on sale this week. Shown is the Mossimo plaid tunic top in China blue/black; it also comes in Victory Red/white/black and Grape/white black, and this week it’s on sale for just $15 (regularly $19.99). Also on sale this week is a more blousy-style top by Mossimo (available in stores only) as well as this printed-plaid cardigan by Xhilaration.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Growing up on a farm, I think of plaid as a "hick" item. so will have to overcome my stigma. At least that top is cut in a womanly fashion and looks nothing like those lumberjack plaid shirts of old.

Unknown said...

LOL, I love that I am not the only one having a bad plaid flashback!

Nishant said...

that top is cut in a womanly fashion and looks nothing like those lumberjack plaid shirts of old.


Work From Home