Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: Pixi’s Lumi Lux Lip Palette


I’m often tempted by the endcaps at Target. You know… the ones with the random clearance items? There I often find things I don’t need - but end up wanting - often because the price is just too good to be true.

That’s where I found this Lumi Lux Lip Palette kit by Pixi, marked down 75% to just $6.25 (from $25). Granted, I didn’t NEED another lip color – let alone 20 of them! – but then again, where else was I going to find so many color options for so little money? From whisper-nude neutrals to paint-the-town reds, I’ve got my lips covered. Unfortunately, the kit doesn’t seem to be on sale on Target’s web site, but perhaps you can find your own on an endcap at a store near you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great find!

kbfenner said...

I have the Pinks palette. The glosses are very sheer and not sticky, and not very long lasting, but the palette is very conveniently thin so you can touch up!

I do not think it was worth $25, but @$6.25--snap it up!!

Nishant said...

The glosses are very sheer and not sticky, and not very long lasting


Work From Home

Martinez said...


My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Lip Liner