Monday, August 31, 2009

Anna Sheffield hits Target.com


The Anna Sheffield for Target jewelry collection has debuted on Target.com, although I have not seen the goods up close and personal yet in stores. While I am coveting this gold and silver Charm Necklace, at $49.99 it is one of the pricier pieces in the collection... so I think I may wait a couple of weeks to see if it (hopefully!) goes on sale.

I'm also a little confused by the pics on the website; they have a somewhat grainy tone to them, almost like a sepia-tint. ???! I guess this is intentional, as the collection's tagline is "vintage gone modern at throwback prices".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not seen it, but I hope it goes on sale. I have a problem paying $49.99 for jewelry from Target!

Target Addict said...

MH, let me know what you think once you've had a chance to see it in person. I'd love to hear your thoughts!