Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Preview Pics: Privet House at Target

Preview pics for the Privet House collection (part of The Shops at Target) have surfaced; check out The Budget Babe for the full photo gallery.  With two locations in Connecticut, Privet House offers antique and vintage furniture, artwork and housewares with a Parisian flea market appeal. Target's take on Privet House will be more "shabby-chic" and wallet-friendly than the original version, with prices ranging from $3.50 to just under $80.

IMHO, I'm not that impressed - at least not by the pictures.  Target makes plenty of cute housewares and home furnishings under their own label; this doesn't look like anything special or "new" to me.

4 comments:

ANGELA said...

I agree Target has great housewares but I did spy a few things I like so Ill check it out.

On a side note I was reading the blog Little Green Notebook and she spied Missoni poufs at the NYC Big Lots for $40! Of course I ran to our closest Big Lots and found nothing but thought Id let you know.

grace said...

I like a few of the items, but the real test is going to be quality. If they are't of reasonable quality, they're going to come off cheap.

Chrissykat said...

I actually like several items. Will have to check it out!

floating thru fields said...

It will be interesting to see how the coinciding shops will do. I'm interested to see what everything looks like in person. Love your posts!

http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/