Thursday, April 19, 2012

Preview Pics: The Cos Bar at Target

Preview pictures have arrived for The Cos Bar, part of the soon-to-be-launched Shops at Target.  Check out the full gallery over at BettyConfidential. 

The Cos Bar at Target collection offers affordable, limited-edition beauty items designed and co-created by the shop owners, Lily Garfield and her son Oliver. They opened their first store in Aspen in 1976 and have expanded to eight states.Their budget-friendly collection for Target includes body care products, bath accessories, beauty and manicure tools, and cosmetic bags in a signature bright leopard print.

While I appreciate that Target's Cos Bar collection is priced from just $1 - with nothing over $20 - I'm afraid that as was the case with Privet House, I'm underwhelmed.  The one thing that caught my eye (and I might buy) is the wrapped soap, available in Orange Citrus, Blueberry White Tea and Cucumber Melon; at just $4 each, they'd make cute hostess gifts. Other than that, I'll probably pass on this collection.

1 comment:

Selma said...

Target likes to make things more appealing to customers even though their up and up line is of superior quality and even beats most major brands in my opinion. They want all the business from bargain to the couture client so they do collabs.These soaps look like the ones I get at anthropologie for 8 bucks a piece so I'll definitely try them ! Thanks again for the update ,target addict !