Monday, April 16, 2012

New at Target: The Typography Collection

Target has a new home furnishings line based on antique typography, and when I first saw it in the store the other day, I thought that perhaps they'd put out their Privet House collection early.  As stated in my last post, Target's own home line rivals anything I've seen from the Privet House preview pictures, and this new Typography assortment is no exception.  Target uses symbols like ampersands, faded letters and bold numbers to adorn pillows, posters, vases and more. And materials with a vintage-vibe like burlap, metal, wood and zinc help add a modern twist to an aged aesthetic.

4 comments:

Chrissykat said...

Cute cute cute!

Elizabeth said...

I thought the very same thing. I just saw this collection today, and really liked it!

Critifur said...

I like, I will have to go take a look.

tooblonde1 said...

I didnt see these at my Target yet...are they offered online?