Monday, September 5, 2011

Double-Take: Target vs. Pottery Barn


This double-take is for my friend Meg, who asked me the other day whether she could score barstools cheaper at the Bullseye than at Pottery Barn. The answer most definitely is "yes, you can!"

One of these saddle-style barstools is from Pottery Barn, and will set you back $119 each. The other, from Target, is less than half that amount, at just $49.99 each. Can you guess which one is which? The answer appears in the comments section below.

3 comments:

Target Addict said...

The barstool on the left is from Pottery Barn, and the lookalike on the right is from Target.

Elizabeth said...

I got this one right :) The seat part is better curved for the behind in the Pottery Barn stool. I think this time I would go with PB, although I love the color of the target one.

purplegreenpanda said...

Yay, I guessed right as well. Because I thought the black had more mass-market appeal.