Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday's Rave: this Converse One Star top


I have been looking for a pure white, cool cotton “girly” top for quite a while. I did find this one at Banana Republic, but it’s a bit pricey (even on sale at $59.99) and I wasn’t digging it’s boxy shape. I also found this one from Merona, but ended up taking it back because for some reason, it didn’t fit right (even though it does have a more-defined waist).

And then finally, I found a top that was just right: Converse One Star’s Carmen Lace Top in True White, at just $24.99. The lace trim and sleeve ties add just the right amount of girlish charm, and the gathered tie waist doesn’t leave me swimming in white cotton. Ahhhhh.... perfection!

1 comment:

et said...

I've been happy with all the converse one star items I've gotten at Target.