Friday, June 25, 2010

Double-Take: Target vs. Tiffany's


It's time for another double-take (this time courtesy of The BudgetBabe) and today we head over to the jewelry department. One of these pretty pendants is by Tiffany & Co. and boasts genuine 18k rose gold with lavender amethysts and a round brilliant diamond. It also costs $850. The other one is Target's sterling silver vermeil amethyst and diamond necklace... and while it looks almost identical, only costs just $19.99. Can you guess which is which? The answer appears in the comments section below.

4 comments:

Target Addict said...

The one on the left is from Tiffany's, and the one on the right is from Target. Tiffany's version has cleaner lines, but you can't beat the price on Target's!

Lesa said...

Really pretty, I made need this.

Elizabeth said...

I just got the catalog for Tiffany's the other day, so I knew which one was which, but I'm glad you pointed out the fact that they have one almost identical, because I was lusting after the Tiffany's one.

I bought a couple of necklaces at Target, and I get so many compliments on them.

Unknown said...

I always find Tiffay an attractive stone. Because it looks really very beautiful. It will enhance the personality of any girl. Both pendent here are really lovely.
cheap sharm el sheikh holidays