Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clearance Alert: Zac Posen for Target


Although the Zac Posen for Target collection is still full-price online, I've seen it hit the clearance racks (at 30% off) at a couple of stores in my area. There seems to be lots of these t-shirts leftover, and I was tempted - briefly - by a lone red leather jacket (shown) that just happened to be in my size. But while the jacket is killer, 30% only knocks $60 off the hefty $200 price tag. I'll probably kick myself later for not nabbing it, but it just didn't seem like an offer I couldn't refuse.

3 comments:

Nichi said...

Speaking of clearance...

If anyone is interested, I found Miss Trish sandals (for girl's) at my Target for 75% off.

I bought my daughter 2 pair for $4.98 each.

kimmie said...

I was tempted by the tuxedo jacket and the leather jacket but ended up getting the cardigan, which is so cute! and 30% off! and my size!! :)

Pamela said...

I've seen loads it at a couple of my local stores on the clearance (30%) rounders.